- Enriched with added moisturisers
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Moisturising anti-bacterial soap that's kind to sensitive skin.
Dettol's sensitive bar soap kills up to 99.9% of germs and bacteria and is enriched with moisturisers to keep your hands clean and soft. Dettol soap is also kind and gentle on even the most sensitive skin and has been dermatologically tested.
It isn't easy to find antibacterial soap that's gentle on your skin. But Dettol's sensitive bar of soap provides trusted Dettol protection and cares for your skin, providing a moisturising effect that leaves it feeling healthy and smooth everyday. Try it today for uncompromising antibacterial protection that doesn't sacrifice your skin's health.
Features of Dettol anti-bacterial sensitive soap bar
Gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Leaves your skin feeling healthy and smooth
- Gentle on skin with a delicate fragrance
Warnings and cautions
Avoid contact with the eyes
- For external use only
- If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately
How to use
- Wet hands with clean warm running water
- Apply bar soap to a cupped hand.
- Rub your palms together (away from the water).
- Rub body part thoroughly
- Rinse with clean running water.
- Dry with a clean towel or paper towel.
Sodium Palmate, Talc, Aqua, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Palm Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Palm Kernel Acid, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, o-Phenylphenol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 74160.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here