- With added 10 Vitamins
- Tropical flavour
- Instant energy boost
Get quick energy with Tropical + 10 vitamins tablets.
Dextro energy tropical plus 10 vitamins is a special formula containing essential vitamins as well as nutritious glucose. Contains 10 of the most important vitamins your body needs; B1, B2, B6, B12, C, and E, along with niacin, biotin, and folic acid to support the body's defences.
Deltro energy tablets help you feel energized during work, school and sports. Each tablet contains approximately 100% of the daily recommended dose of Vitamin C, which strengthens your immunity. This fruit gum is easy to chew and easily portioned, making it a convenient option for on-the-go consumption when you prefer to chew fruit gums instead of gels.
Features of Dextro energy tropical multivitamins
- Contains vitamin C
- Helps to maintain the body's natural defences
- Reduces fatigue and fatigue-related symptoms
- Enter bloodstream directly
- Ideal for work, school and sport
- Enhances focus and performance
- Handy and convenient, perfect for traveling
- Easy to take tablets
- 14 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Nutrition Supplements are meant to complement a varied diet and healthy lifestyle, but not to replace them
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to use
- In case of a drop in energy or a need for a quick boost in carbohydrates, take Dextro Energy Tablets.
- To achieve maximum results, take one tablet every 15 - 20 minutes.
- You can consume between 1 and 3 tablets when you need a burst of fast-acting glucose.
Dextrose (88%), Maltodextrin, Acid (Citric Acid), Flavouring. Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Salts And Fatty Acids), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Flavouring.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here