- Helps to lower blood glucose spike
- Zero carbs and zero sugar
- Gluten free
Scientifically proven to help lower blood glucose spikes after a meal and to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Diabetar noodles is a plant-based noodle alternative that contains the natural active ingredients Hypromellose and glucomannan, which have been proven to help lower blood glucose spikes after meals. Made from an ancient plant grown in Asia - the konjac plant, Diabetar takes the roots of this plant and fortifies them with vegetable based Hypromellose to make flour. This recipe is then crafted into noodle shapes which can be cooked in just one minute in the microwave.
Features of Diabetar noodles 415g
- Zero carbohydrates
- Zero sugar
- Made from the root of the konjac plant
- Add to sauces, stir-fry, soup or salad
- Simply replace your regular noodles
- Gluten free
- Each pack contains 2 x 160g servings
- 1 serving contains 4g glucomannan and 4g Hypromellose
- Gluten free individuals
- Those living with diabetes
- Not suitable for those with oat allergies
Warnings and cautions
- Always consume with plenty of water, there is a risk of choking for people with swallowing difficulties or when consumed with inadequate fluid
How to use
- Open a pack and drain the water.
- Rinse 2-3 times under cold water.
- Heat in a pan for 2-3 minutes or in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Add to your favourite sauce, stir-fry, soup or salad.
Purified Water, Konjac flour 3.9% (Glucomannan 65%), Hypromellose 2.8%, Oat Fibre.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here