- Helps to lower blood glucose spike
- Zero carbs and zero sugar
- Gluten free
Scientifically proven to help lower blood glucose spikes after a meal and to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Diabetar rice is a plant-based alternative to regular long and short grain rice, it can be a side dish to your favourite meal, added to stir-fry or salads. Diabetar rice contains natural active ingredients Hypromellose and glucomannan which have been proven to help lower blood glucose spikes after meals.
Made from the Konjac plant, an ancient plant grown in Asia, Diabetar rice is gluten free, sugar free and suitable for vegans. The roots of the Konjac plant are fortified with vegetable based Hypromellose to make flour which is then made into rice shapes. The rice is easy to prepare too, s imply heat in a pan for two to three minutes or in a microwave for one minute.
Features of Diabetar spaghetti 415g
- Zero carbohydrates
- Zero sugar
- Proven too maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Cooks in one minute
- Delicious in soups or salads
- Each pack contains 2 x 160g servings
- 1 serving contains 4g glucomannan and 4g Hypromellose
- Gluten free individuals
- Those living with diabetes
- Not suitable for those with oat allergies
Warnings and cautions
- Always consume with plenty of water, there is a risk of choking for people with swallowing difficulties or when consumed with inadequate fluid.
How to use
- Open a pack and drain the water.
- Rinse 2-3 times under cold water.
- Heat in a pan for 2-3 minutes or in a microwave for 1 minute.
- Add to your favourite sauce, stir-fry, soup or salad.
Purified Water, Konjac flour 3.9% (Glucomannan 65%), Hypromellose 2.8%, Oat Fibre.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here