- Fast and effective
- Replacement of lost water
- Helps replace essential body salts
Fast and effective replacement of lost water and body salts.
Dioralyte is indicated for the replacement of essential body water and salts in the treatment of acute diarrhoea in infants, children and adults. Early use is important to avoid dehydration, particularly in the young and elderly.
Features of Dioralyte citrus 6 sachets
- Easy to use
- Provides relief from the associated dehydration
- 6 sachets of oral electrolyte powder
- Pleasant tasting citrus formula
- Brings a reduction in watery stools
- 6x sachets of oral electrolyte powder
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- If you are suffering from intestinal obstruction, diabetes, kidney or liver failure, or are on a low potassium or sodium diet, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using Dioralyte
- Do not use more or less than 200 ml of water. If you do, the drink will become too weak or too strong. It will not work as well. You may also upset the balance of salts in your body
- Infants under the age of 2 years with diarrhoea should be seen by a physician as soon as possible
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- The drink should be made up just before it is going to be taken. Throw away any remaining drink after 1 hour (or 24 hours if stored in a refrigerator)
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or if you suffer from allergies
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
- Dissolve contents of one Dioralyte sachet in 200ml (approx. 7 fl oz) of drinking water.
- Use fresh drinking water for adults and children.
- For infants, and where drinking water is unavailable, the water should be freshly boiled then cooled.
Active Ingredients: Each sachet contains Sodium Chloride 0.47g, Potassium Chloride 0.30g, Glucose 3.56g, Disodium Hydrogen Citrate 0.53g.
Also contains: Silicon dioxide, Saccharin Sodium, Citrus flavour (Lemon and lime).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here