- Blackcurrant flavour
- Replacement of vital body water
- Treatment of diarrhoea
Dioralyte relief is recommended for the replacement of essential body water and salts in the treatment of acute diarrhoea.
During diarrhoea the body loses water and salts and Dioralyte relief replaces these whilst at the same time helping watery stools return to normal more rapidly. Early use is important to avoid dehydration, especially in the young and elderly.
Features of Dioralyte relief blackcurrant 6 sachets
- Powder for oral solution
- Pleasant tasting
- Clinically proven to reduce diarrhoea and dehydration
- 6 sachets
- 6 x sachets of Dioralyte relief blackcurrant
- Infants aged 3 months and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children
- Dioralyte relief blackcurrant should not be given to infants under 3 months
- Infants under the age of 2 with diarrhoea should be seen by a doctor as soon as possible
- If symptoms persist and no improvement is seen after 36 hours you must seek medical advice immediately
- If you suffer from phenylketonuria you should not use Dioralyte relief blackcurrant
- If you are suffering from intestinal obstruction, kidney or liver disease, or a condition where your body salts are disturbed or you are on a low potassium or sodium diet ask your doctor before using Dioralyte relief blackcurrant
- If you are in any doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this product
- If you are in any doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this product. Dioralyte relief blackcurrant may be used in pregnancy and during breast feeding but only on medical advice
- It may be harmful for those suffering from alcoholism. To be taken into account in pregnant or breast-feeding women, children and high-risk groups such as patients with liver disease, or epilepsy
- Store in a dry place below 25°C
How to use
- Make up the contents of one Dioralyte Relief Blackcurrant sachet in 200ml (approximately 7 fluid ounces) of drinking water. Use fresh drinking water for adults and children.
- Where drinking water is unavailable the water should be freshly boiled and cooled. The liquid should be made up immediately before use and any liquid not used after 1 hour (or 24 hours if stored in a refrigerator) should be discarded.
- Dioralyte Relief Blackcurrant when made up in water is a milky coloured liquid. Instructions on how to make up the powder are printed on each sachet and on the enclosed leaflet.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for further information.
- Adults (including elderly) and children - One sachet after each loose motion (watery stool) up to a maximum of 5 sachets per day for 3-4 days. Infants aged 3 months to 1 year - should be given Dioralyte relief blackcurrant only under medical supervision.
Each Sachet contains Pre-Cooked Rice Powder 6g, Sodium Citrate 580mg, Sodium Chloride 350mg and Potassium Chloride 300mg. Also contains Aspartame, Hypromellose, Blackcurrant Flavour and Ethanol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here