- 24-hour moisturisation
- Suitable for babies
- Enriched with prebiotics
A long-lasting moisturiser that helps to strengthen the skin's barriers.
The unique derma-defence formula of Diprobase daily moisturising cream gives your skin all day protection. Enriched with prebiotics and sea buckthorn oil, this moisturising cream strengthens the skin's natural barrier. It also helps to support a healthy skin microflora to help keep your skin protected whilst also giving you 24-hour moisturisation.
Diprobase daily moisturising cream has been formulated to contain pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol) and vitamin B3:
- Provitamin B5: helps to support the skin's own regeneration process while also strengthening the skin's barrier.
- Vitamin B3: visibly improves enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and a weakened surface.
- Sea buckthorn oil: repairs oxidative damage and has powerful anti-ageing properties. It hydrates the skin and promotes the formation of collagen, a structural protein essential for youthful looking skin.
Features of Diprobase daily moisturising cream 150ml
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Supports a healthy skin microflora
- Strengthens the skin's barrier
- Visibly improves enlarged pores
- Reduces fine line wrinkles
- Enriched with prebiotics and sea buckthorn
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the troublesome area's
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olvie) Fruit Oil, Isostearyl Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Alpha-glucan Olgiosaccharide, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hippophae Rhamnoides, (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Squalane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ceramide 3, Citric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here