- Steroid free
- Hydrates your skin
- Creates a barrier on your skin
A cream that offers effective treatment for mild to moderate eczema.
Diprobase eczema cream 500g is an emollient that moisturises and protects your skin, helping to relieve and sooth red, inflamed, damaged, dry or chapped skin. This effective treatment coats the top layer of your skin with a protective barrier of oils, locking in moisture and protecting the skin from irritants.
Diprobase ezcema cream can be used every day and can help to treat mild to moderate eczema. When applied before going into a bath or shower the Diprobase eczema cream protects your skin whilst also keeping it hydrated.
Diprobase cream has been formulated using active ingredients of chlorocresol and cetostearyl alcohol:
- Chlorocresol: contains antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties which can help to protect sensitive skin and stop further irritations.
- Cetostearyl alcohol: aids in helping the emollient to penetrate the skin so it can be hydrated and nourished effectively.
Features of Diprobase eczema cream 500g
- Daily emollient cream
- Soothes and relieves inflamed and damage skin
- Locks in moisture
- Easily absorbed formula
- Contains antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Ideal for mild to moderate eczema
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use Diprobase cream if you are allergic to chlorocresol, cetostearyl alcohol, or any of the other listed ingredients
- Keep any fabric which has come into contact with this cream away from sources of fire, such as lit cigarettes, as it is extremely flammable
- Side effects may include: itching, rashes, redness, peeling, burning, pain, dryness, skin inflammation (dermatitis)
How to use
- Apply a small amount to troublesome area's.
White soft paraffin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether, Chlorocresol, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phosphoric Acid and Purified Water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here