- Regeneration of the skin's barrier
- Helps skin recover
- Relief from itching and redness
A steroid free cream designed to soothe and regenerate the skin.
Diprobase itch relief cream is a steroid free formula that combines a soothing action with a regeneration of the skin's natural barrier. This combination helps to relieve itching and helps the skin's natural healing process. Diprobase itch relief cream is intended for the relief of an itch and redness caused by skin irritations such as dry skin, atopic dermatitis, eczema and allergic reactions.
Due to its lipid lamellar technology, Diprobase itch relief cream reinforces the natural barrier of your skin which helps to improve protection against irritations, helps skin recover and provides relief from itching and redness within 30 minutes. Suitable for babies, the cream is an aid for short term relief. For long-term use, however or use on large areas of skin, it is recommended to seek medical advice from your healthcare professional.
Features of Diprobase itch relief cream 50g
- Steroid free formula
- Aids itch relief within 30 minutes
- Reinforces the skin's natural barrier
- Aids the body's natural healing process
- Clinically tested
- Uses advanced lipid lamellar technology
- Dry skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Allergic reactions
- Babies and children
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients
- Do not use on wounded skin
- At first signs of infection seek medical advice
- If you experience any skin reaction stop using the product and seek medical advice from a healthcare professional
How to use
- Apply as needed to affected skin. Diprobase itch relief cream 50g is steroid-free.
Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3, Sodium PCA, Squalane, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Carbomer, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here