- Conditioning hair mask
- Enriched with green tea extract
- Hydrates hair
A bewitching conditioning hair mask, with green tea extract to help condition dry hair.
The original deep-sea diva. If Ursula's underwater style is your thing, then your locks will be craving a serious burst of hydration. Try this hair mask for a moisture injection worthy of this favourite feisty female.
Features of Disney villains Ursula seaweed hair mask
- Suitable for dry hair
- Based on the popular & iconic Disney villain
- Ideal stocking filler this Christmas
- Dry hair
- Adults & children aged 3 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Not suitable for children aged 3 years & under
How to use
- Apply to towel dry hair from mid-lengths to ends and leave on for 3-5 minutes.
- For damaged hair, allow an extra 7-10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Amyl cinnamal, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Benzyl benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here