- Fresh fruity fragrance
- Uplifting and energising
- Vibrant and luxurious
DKNY women is an energizing fresh, fruity fragrance that was launched in 1999. The scent opens with top notes of blood orange, chilled vodka and tomato leaf, middle notes are yellow waterlily, green coral orchid and daffodil. Base notes are white birch and tulip tree bark.
Features of DKNY women eau de parfum 30ml
- Fresh, floral, elegant and fruity.
- Beautiful and luxurious feel
- Inspired by the buzz of New York city, this fragrance is vibrant and spirited.
- Contains notes of blood orange, vodka, orchid, water lily, daffodil and tulip.
- A scent to make you feel feminine and alive.
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Spray on the pulse
- Perfume should be sprayed around the pulse points of the wrists, and behind the ears, to release the fragrance over time.
- For a longer-lasting aroma, spritz the hair lightly (avoiding the wet look!) or try spraying a few drops on your hair brush
- Rub it out
- Avoid rubbing the wrists together after a spritz, as this makes the scent disperse too quickly
- The bright light and damp of the bathroom are a perfume's worst enemy! Store fragrance in a cool dry place. Best places are a drawer or cupboard or in its box in a cool DRY place & keep out of direct sunlight.
- The alcohol in perfume can damage some fabrics so don't spray on your clothes
Alcohol Denat., Dkny Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau/Limonene/Hydroxycitronellal,Citronellol,Butylphenyl Methylpropional,Linalool,Alpha Isomethyl Ionone,Benzyl Salicylate,Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral,Benzyl Alcohol,Geraniol,Cinnamyl Alcohol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here