- Helps chronic & acute diarrhoea
- Relieves painful symptoms
- Easy to use & perfect on-the-go
Liquid sticks to ease symptoms of diarrhoea and gastrointestinal pain.
Doctor Gut liquid sticks work to help you recover from diarrhoea by binding to bacterial toxins and viruses or excess liquids in the gut, this then improves your stool consistency and slowing expulsion. They also help restore and protect your gut lining, which then calms the diarrhoea and aids recovery. The sticks can be taken orally and are the perfect on-the-go treatment for the whole family.
Features of Doctor Gut diarrhoea relief liquid sticks
- Calms diarrhoea
- Perfect for all the family
- Contains diosmectite
- Protects gut lining
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 10 x liquid sticks (15g)
- Adults & children aged 2 years & older
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Avoid exposure to direct light sources
- Store product at room temperature
How to use
- Simply take directly or mix the contents with water or juice.
2-6 years old: 1 liquid stick 1-2 times per day.
6-12 years old: 1 liquid stick 2-3 times per day.
- Adults: 1 liquid stick 3 times per day.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here