- Calms symptoms of abdominal pain
- Suitable for 12 years old+
- Eases gas & bloating
Relieve IBS symptoms associated with abdominal pain, bloating and gas.
Doctor Gut IBS capsules relieves the symptoms of excessive accumulation of gas in the abdomen and the pain associated with it, in patients with medically confirmed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Including feeling bloated, abdominal distension, fullness, belching and pain associated with gas.
The capsules contain the natural mineral clay disomectite which can adsorb harmful substances from the gut and help relieve IBS symptoms. IBS relief also contains simethicone which helps small gas bubbles in the gut join together, allowing them to pass more freely with less discomfort.
Features of Doctor Gut IBS relief capsules
- Targets discomfort linked with IBS
- Helps belching & abdominal distension
- With natural mineral clay & simethicone
- Calms any pain associated with gas
- Vegan friendly capsules
- 15 capsules
- Adults & children 12 years+
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
How to use
- 2 capsules (max) 3 times per day.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here