- Instant eye lift
- Intensive hydration
- Anti-ageing formula
Restore natural glow with this amazing moisturiser.
Hydrogen repair treatment contains amino acids and fatty acids derived from marine collagen, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, and stearic acid. In addition to providing hydration, relaxing, soothing, and forming a protective barrier, this eye treatment will also preserve moisture in the area surrounding the delicate eye.
Features of Doctors Formula marine collagen instant eye hydration repair treatment
- Contains marine collagen amino acids & mineral rich marine water
- Tightens & plumps for a youthful appearance
- Maintains healthy moisture balance
- Restores the natural skin barrier
- 100% cruelty & paraben free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue use if redness occurs
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Usage: use 2-3 times per week to replace night moisturiser.
- Morning and evening after cleansing.
- Apply a half pea-sized amount, smoothing lightly with ring fingers around the entire eye area
- Allow to sink into the skin overnight.
Aqua, Glycerin, Prunus amygdalus dulcis seed oil, Dimethicone, Stearic acid, Triethanolamine, Ceteareth-25, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed collagen, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here