- Instant eye lift
- Intensive hydration
- Anti-ageing formula
Restore natural glow with this amazing moisturiser.
Hydrogen repair treatment contains amino acids and fatty acids derived from marine collagen, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, and stearic acid. In addition to providing hydration, relaxing, soothing, and forming a protective barrier, this eye treatment will also preserve moisture in the area surrounding the delicate eye.
Features of Doctors Formula marine collagen instant eye hydration repair treatment 15ml
- Contains marine collagen amino acids, soluble collagen and mineral rich marine water
- It tightens and plumpifies skin for a youthful appearance
- Firms and plumps skin for a younger looking complexion
- Restores the natural skin barrier and maintains a healthy moisture balance
- 100% cruelty free
- Paraben free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue use if redness occurs
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Usage: use 2-3 times per week to replace night moisturiser.
- Morning and evening after cleansing.
- Apply a half pea-sized amount, smoothing lightly with ring fingers around the entire eye area
- Allow to sink into the skin overnight.
Aqua, Glycerin, Prunus amygdalus dulcis seed oil, Dimethicone, Stearic acid, Triethanolamine, Ceteareth-25, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed collagen, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here