- Silky-soft, incredibly light texture
- Collagen boosting
Feel moisturised and refreshed with a radiant glow.
Specifically formulated to target the visible signs of ageing, the marine collagen original time reverse serum contains marine collagen amino acids and retinol. Enhances the appearance of smooth, fresh and young-looking skin by increasing elasticity, hydration, and cellular turnover.
It has a silky-soft, incredibly light texture which glides on the skin and is easily absorbed. The air pump packaging prevents the cream inside from being exposed to air, which helps to protect and conceal it, as well as minimises the amount of waste.
Features of Doctors Formula marine collagen original time reverse serum
- Contains collagen amino acids, retinol, soluble collagen and algae extract
- Firms, plumps, and hydrates the skin
- Refreshes and hydrates skin for a radiant look
- Stimulates the production of skin-building compounds
- Air pump provides protection and conceals the cream inside, reducing waste
- Easy to use
- 100% cruelty free
- Paraben free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Discontinue use if redness occurs
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take off the plastic seal.
- Turn the head till it clicks then keep pumping.
- Use every morning and evening after cleansing, toning and exfoliating.
- Smooth a pea sized amount in a gentle, circular motion over your face, neck and decollete.
- Allow it to sink into the skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Hydrolyzed collagen, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Parfum, Triethanolamine, Globularia cordifolia callus culture extract, Retinol, Potassium sorbate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here