- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Removes dead skin cells
Serum enriched with plant extracts and vitamins to help you feel your skin again.
With smoothing AHA's and plant extracts, this thirst quenching serum soothes and hydrates your skin, while protecting you against moisture loss. It contains a rich source of antioxidants, making it an ideal hydrator for skin of all types.
Features of Doctors Formula power active hyaluronic acid 30ml
- Moisturises the dehydrated skin and treats issue like fine lines, wrinkles, and dryness
- Contains citric acid, pro vitamin B5, plant extract and hyaluronic acid
- Redness and stressed skin are soothed by plant extracts
- Hydrates, soothes, and strengthens skin
- Boosts the glow of dull skin through gentle AHA’s
- Provides skin with moisture by attracting and binding it
- 100% cruelty free
- 100% vegan
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Wash your face or area where you desire application, and pat skin dry.
- Apply every morning and evening to cleansed, dry skin before applying your moisturiser.
- Massage gently into your skin until fully absorbed.
- Warm 2-3 drops between the palms of your hands and gently smooth over your face, neck and decollete.
- Allow to dry naturally.
Aqua, Ascorbic acid, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium benzoate, Disodium EDTA, CI 19140.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here