Anti-ageing face serumProduct features
- Healthy and glowing skin
- Enriched with antioxidants
- Anti-ageing formula
As a skin tightener, this serum helps brighten and smooth the skin while improving visible signs of aging.
Thanks to its sugar network-boosting properties, this skin-smoothing serum causes a tightening effect to brighten and smooth out the skin. It contains vitamin C and green tea, which have antioxidant properties which improve the appearance of visible ageing signs and environmental damage. It increases skin tension, which makes the skin appear smooth and radiant.
Features of Doctors Formula power active RAPIDLift serum 30ml
- Contains pro vitamin b5, vitamin C, citric acid, green tea extracts, lactic acid and hyaluronic acid
- Targets fine lines and wrinkles for a visible lift
- Through multiple sugar infusions, the skin is tightened
- Antioxidant-rich ingredients moisturize and prevent signs of aging
- Exfoliates and brightens the appearance of skin with natural acids
- Boosts skin's appearance after sun exposure
- 100% cruelty free
- 100% vegan
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Wash your face or area where you desire application, and pat skin dry.
- Apply every morning and evening to cleansed, dry skin before applying your moisturiser.
- Massage gently into your skin until fully absorbed.
- Warm 2-3 drops between the palms of your hands and gently smooth over your face, neck and decollete.
- Allow to dry naturally.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Butylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan gum, Panthenol, Pentylene glycol, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Sodium bicarbonate, Xanthan gum crosspolymer, Ascorbic acid, Sodium hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic acid, Potassium sorbate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here