- Enriched with plant extracts
- Infused with vitamin C
- More radiant, softer and hydrated skin
With this serum your skin will be left hydrated, radiant, and less prone to age spots.
A powerful combination of curcumo longo extract, lauric acid, citric acid, and linoleic acid is infused into the turmeric lotion, replenishing, revitalising, strengthening, and healing the skin. Meanwhile, soothing plant extracts, such as aloe barbadensis leaf extract, replenish the skin's natural moisture content. Using this golden turmeric lotion promotes a healthy, strong and calm looking skin by boosting antioxidants and vitamins.
Features of Doctors Formula power active turmeric lotion 30ml
- Enhances skin radiance by combating environmental damage
- Contains curcumo longo extract, coconut fruit extract and sunflower seed oil
- It prevents water loss and moisturizes skin through plant extracts and fruit extracts
- Contains gentle AHA that brighten dull and tired skin
- A great option for stressed skin that needs a bit of TLC
- Skin is soothed, hydrated, and no longer stressed
- 100% cruelty free
- 100% vegan
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Wash your face or area where you desire application, and pat skin dry.
- Apply every morning and evening to cleansed, dry skin before applying your moisturiser.
- Massage gently into your skin until fully absorbed.
- Warm 2-3 drops between the palms of your hands and gently smooth over your face, neck and decollete.
- Allow to dry naturally.
Aqua, Cocos nucifera oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Cetearyl alcohol, Coco-glucoside, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan gum, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil, Curcuma longa root extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, Citric acid, Tocopherol, Lactic acid, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here