- For supple & flexible skin
- Hydrates & moisturises
- Anti-ageing skincare
Hydration boost to the eye area for anti-ageing benefits.
Doctors Formula have ensured that their eye serum helps your ageing and stressed skin with the 'good' bacteria, probiotics. They work to restore balance in your skin, whilst also bring it back to a harmonious state. By restoring, re-balancing and re-hydrating the natural ecosystem on your skin, your skins defence is always armed and ready to fight off stresses and signs of ageing.
It uses the collagen amino acids to plump and hydrate your skin by increasing moisture levels, skin suppleness and flexibility. The amino acids also penetrate the surface layers of the epidermis for quick results. By enhancing the cellular turnover, your skin will be rejuvenated from the inside out with enhanced skin support. Doctors Formula uses its unique formula of hydrolysed yeast protein including flavanoids, sugars, vitamins and amino acids to allow the serum to be a multi-tasker when treating your skin.
Features of Doctors Formula probiotic advanced eye serum
- With 2% relipidium
- Super-rich anti-oxidant formula
- Hydrates delicate eye area
- Replenishes & refreshes
- Enriched with aloe & amino acids
- 100% cruelty-free
- Formulated in the UK
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs
How to use
- Apply a pea sized amount in the morning and evening to the eye area.
- Using the ring finger, pat gently into the brow bone, side of eye and under-eye area.
Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Methyl hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, Hydrolyzed yeast protein, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed collagen, Butylene glycol, Pentylene glycol, Globularia cordifolia callus culture extract, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here