- 8 hour repairing moisturiser
- Rich in plant extracts, vitamin E & antioxidants
- Smooth & silky soft results
An 8 hour repairing night time moisturiser.
Doctors Formula have ensured that the advanced night moisturiser is packed with probiotics, also known as the 'good' bacteria that works to restore the balance in your skin. By restoring, re-balancing and re-hydrating your skins natural ecosystem, the natural defence mechanisms of the skin will be ready to combat the stresses of life and signs of ageing.
It contains high levels of essential fatty acids that soothes re-balances your skin and reduces inflammation to allow the skin to repair itself. The innovative formula hydrolysed yeast protein is packed with flavanoids, sugars, vitamins and amino acids to re balance the skins natural microbiome. This night moisturiser contains both occlusive and hygroscopic ingredients that helps prevent water loss throughout the night.
The vitamin rich ingredients defend the skin from free radical damage and enhance the barrier function of the skin while offering topical skin-soothing benefits. Doctors Formula use the soothing plant extracts, which include aloe to hydrate the skin whilst offering anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits.
Features of Doctors Formula probiotic advanced night moisturiser
- Suitable for ageing skin
- Prevents water loss
- Packed full of probiotics
- High levels of essential fatty acids
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Enriched with jojoba, linseed & olive fruit extracts
- Hydrating & refreshing skincare
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply to cleansed skin each evening.
- Smooth 1-2 pumps over face, neck and decollete after applying your serum.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Hydrolyzed yeast protein, Ricinus communis seed oil, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/ vp, Linum usitatissimum seed oil, Borago officinalis seed oil, Olea europaea fruit oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Butylene glycol, Pentylene glycol, Panthenol, Parfum, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here