- 12 hour protection
- Rehydrates & rebalances
- Targets stressed & ageing skin
12 hours of protection for stressed out skin.
Doctors Formula have ensured that their day moisturiser helps your ageing and stressed skin with the 'good' bacteria, probiotics. They work to restore balance in your skin, whilst also bring it back to a harmonious state. By restoring, re-balancing and re-hydrating the natural ecosystem on your skin, your skins defence is always armed and ready to fight off stresses and signs of ageing.
It has been packed with a mixture of amino acids, fruit and plant extracts so your skins flexibility, elasticity and hydration is improved. The formula also contains a healthy dose of vitamins so your skins texture and appearance is silky smooth, pro vitamin B5 strengthens the skin whilst helping it retain its moisture. The hygroscopic activity helps keep skin quenched and plump by absorbing moisture from the air and preventing dehydration.
Doctors Formula have made sure that the advanced moisturiser is rich in probiotic ingredients including flavanoids, sugars, vitamins and amino acids to protect from daily aggressors, manage micro inflammations and restore skin vibrancy.
Features of Doctors Formula probiotics advanced day moisturiser
- Silky soft & healthy results
- Enriched with amino acids, fruit & plant extracts
- Revitalises dull skin
- Prevents skin dehydration
- Rejuvenates skin from the inside out
- With vitamins A, B & E
- Stressed & ageing skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply to cleansed skin each morning.
- Smooth 1-2 pumps over face, neck and decollete after applying your serum.
Aqua, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Camellia oleifera seed oil, Glyceryl stearate, Hydrolyzed yeast protein, Tocopheryl acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Parfum, Butylene glycol, Pentylene glycol, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/ vpGlobularia cordifolia callus culture extract, Potassium sorbate.
Allergens present in this product:
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Hexyl cinnamal
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here