- Deeply hydrating skincare
- Silky, smooth results
- For a toned & tightened appearance
Hydration mask to repair and deeply hydrate.
The probiotics that are used in skincare are classed as the 'good' bacteria, as they work to restore the balance in your skin and bring it back to a harmonious state. These probiotics will restore, re-balance and re-hydrate the natural ecosystem on tour skin, you will be well prepared for the stresses of life as your skins natural defence mechanisms are always armed.
Doctors Formula have used coconut fruit extract as it is rich in skin-conditioning fatty acids, proteins, and complex B vitamins to help moisutrise and prevent water loss, so your skin is left hydrated and supple. There is also pro vitamin B5, which works to strengthen your skin whilst retaining moisutre and keeping it silky soft and healthy looking. It has been packed with probiotic ingredients, these include flavanoids, sugars, vitamins and amino acids to defend the skin from daily aggressors and help manage micro inflammations.
To promote a toned and tight appearance, they have added China clay to stimulate your skin and re-balance natural oil protection. It will help with any environmental damage and pollutants thanks to its antioxidants, the soothing plant extracts of aloe will hydrate and refresh while offering anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits.
Features of Doctors Formula probiotics advanced hydration mask
- With pro vitamin B5 & antioxidants
- Keeps skin supple
- Reduces water evaporation in skin
- Works throughout the night
- Enriched with aloe & China clay
- Healthy looking results
- 100% cruelty-free
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Smooth a thin layer over the face, neck and decollete after cleansing.
- Avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse away.
- Follow with the serum and moisturiser.
- For best results use 2-3 times per week.
Aqua, Kaolin, Cetyl alcohol, Cocos nucifera oil, Parfum, Hydrolyzed yeast protein, Glyceryl stearate, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Phenoxyethanol, Bentonite, Tocopheryl acetate, Butylene glycol, Pentylene glycol, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/ vp, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
Allergens present in this product: Coumarin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here