- Easily absorbed
- Forms a protective barrier
- Clinically proven
Forms a protective barrier which keeps moisture in and irritants out.
Doublebase diomed dry skin emollient has been formulated to be a long lasting emollient that relieves very dry skin caused by skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Diomed dry skin emollient contains a high level of isopropyl myristate moisturiser and glycerol, this innovative gel is broken down when it comes into contact with salts in the skin, forming a protective barrier of moisturising oils which last, even after gentle washing. The end result is dry, chapped, flaky skin which is more prone to irritation.
Features of Doublebase diomed flare relief emollient
- Relief from dry skin conditions
- Locks in moisture
- High levels of isopropyl myristate
- Helps manage dry skin conditions
- 100 / 250g
- Adults and children over 1 years old
- Dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Read and retain the accompanying leaflet.
- Gently smooth over and around all dry and/or inflamed areas three times daily or as often as required.
Isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin, glycerol, carbomer, sorbitan laurate, trolamine, phenoxyethanol, purified water. This widely prescribed formula is free from colourings, fragrances, steroids, SLS, parabens and MI preservatives.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here