- Easily absorbed
- Repair the skin barrier
- Free from colouring's and fragrances
Repairs the skin barrier and treats dry skin conditions.
Doublebase diomed flare relief emollient is a highly moisturising, anti-inflammatory emollient that helps to repair the skin barrier and treat dry skin conditions that are prone flare ups. This widely prescribed formula contains nicotinamide, a vitamin B derivative that has proven anti-inflammatory properties and supports in reducing the redness and inflammation.
Doublebase diomed flare relief emollient locks in moisture and helps to repair the skin's protective barrier, relieves ongoing dry skin conditions and manage flare ups associated with eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
Features of Doublebase diomed flare relief emollient
- Relief from dry skin conditions
- Locks in moisture
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Enriched with Nicotinamide
- Helps manage skin flare ups
- 100 / 500g
- Adults and children over 1 years old
- Dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- Read and retain the accompanying leaflet.
- Gently smooth over and around all dry and/or inflamed areas three times daily or as often as required.
Carbomer, glycerol, isopropyl myristate, liquid paraffin, nicotinamide, phenoxyethanol, sorbitan laurate, trolamine, purified water. This widely prescribed formula is free from colourings, fragrances, steroids, SLS, parabens and MI preservatives.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here