- Hydrates and nourishes
- Contains 2% hemp oil
- 100% natural
Hemp oil for balanced healthy looking skin.
Dr Botanicals hemp bio-vitality nutrition oil aims to balance the skin, soothe irritations and deliver a more even tecture compaired to creams. Containing 2% hemp oil and other botanical extracts this oil works by penetrating deeply into the skin to nourish and hydrate.
Dr Botanicals hemp bio-vitality nutrition oil uses natural key ingredients such as:
- Hemp seed oil: A natural source of essential fatty acids that nourish and moisturises the skin. Hemp seed oils also contains Vitamins A, D which help to protect the skin from free radicals.
- Vitamin E: A key vitamin for skin care as it provides key hydration and nutrition for a refreshed complexion.
Features of Dr Botanicals hemp bio-vitality nutrition oil
- Balance skin and soothes irritations
- Moisturised the skin
- Protects the skin from free radicals
- Delivers an even texture
- Enriched with vitamin E
- No perfumes, chemicals or preservatives
- Normal, oily, combination and dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Apply 2-3 drops to cleansed skin in the evening and in the morning, continue with moisturiser if needed.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here