- Boosts radiance
- Light and smooth texture
- 100% natural
Protects and maintains the skin’s natural oil barrier, leaving you with softer looking skin.
Dr Botanicals hemp nutrition moisturiser is a hemp seed and cocoa butter infusion that works to protect, nourish and hydrate the skin giving is a smoother looking complexion. These key ingredients are rich in omega-3 and omega-6 which are key components for maintaining healthy looking skin, as well as helping to plump up tired and dry skin.
Applying this moisturiser daily will help to restore the skins natural complexion and reduce water loss, leaving you with visibly brighter, glowing skin. This moisturiser has also been infused with cocoa butter, which is rich in vitamin E and is known for its skin softening properties.
* Product will go back to full price on 31st August.
Features of Dr Botanicals hemp nutrition moisturiser
- Relieve tired, dry and dull-looking skin
- For a plumper complexion
- Protects the skin from free radicals
- Helps to reduce fine lines
- Protect and maintain the skin’s natural oil barrier
- Reduces water loss in the skin
- Enriched with omega-3 and omega-6
- No perfumes, chemicals or preservatives
- 30ml / 60ml
- Normal, oily, combination and dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Use in the morning to clean dry face.
- Using the first two fingers of each hand, spread the moisturiser upwards and outwards from each dab on your face.
- Use a swirling motion to blend the moisturiser into your skin.
- It’s usually easiest to start at your neck, and work your way up your face to your forehead.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Citric Acid, CI 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here