- Natural ingredients
- Refreshes the skin
- Lightweight texture
Kale infused moisturiser that smooths and improves the appearance of your skin.
Dr Botanicals kale day moisturiser has been formulated using the super food kale. Kale is naturally rich in vitamins C and E, which work together to nourish and protect your skin. This moisturiser has also been infused with cocoa butter, which is also a great smoother and helps to deeply hydrate your skin, giving it a fuller more plump look.
The Kale moisturiser uses 100% natural ingredients and is free from perfumes, chemicals and preservatives, making it usable by most skin types. This natural moisturiser supports your skins natural barrier, helping to protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
Features of Dr Botanicals kale day moisturiser 60ml
- Infused with kale and cocoa butter
- For smoother looking skin
- Protects the skin from free radicals
- Helps to reduce fine lines
- Enriched with vitamins E and C
- No perfumes, chemicals or preservatives
- Normal, oily, combination and dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Apply in the evening after cleansing and applying your serum.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here