- Lovely citrus scent
- 100% natural balm
- Rescue dry irritated skin
Nourishes and hydrates your skin without chemicals.
Dr Botanicals lemon rescuing remedy balm is a multi-purpose balm that nourishes, hydrates and protects the skin from free radical damage. This 100% natural balm is enriched with lemon and coconut oils, which are high in antioxidants and fatty acids that work together to hydrate, restore and protect the skin.
Features of Dr Botanicals lemon rescuing remedy balm
- Nourish and hydrate your skin
- Melts away makeup
- Packed full of vitamins and minerals
- Anti-oxidant activity protects from free radical damage
- Full of essentail fatty acids
- Smooth and hydrate the skin
- Normal, oily, combination and dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- As a moisturiser: Apply a small amount of the balm between your fingers then apply to your face and massage until absorbed.
- Use as a treatment: Apply to any dry or cracked areas as required such as lips, elbows and heels.
- Use as a cleanser: massage a generous amount throughout your face and gently wipe away with cotton pad or a cloth, rinse after.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here