- SPF 20 protection
- Day cream
- For all skin types
A day eye cream with SPF 20 protection.
The eye cream from Dr Irena Eris uses its innovative technology (based on the patent-protected signature complex TioProMarix) to slow down skin ageing to help repair structural damage to the skin that has been caused by UV radiation, pollution, and stress.
Features of Dr Irena Eris brightening & puff correcting eye cream
- Deep hydration
- Sun protection
- Targets tired skin
- Illuminating skincare
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- The cream is recommended for day use for the skin around the eyes.
- Gently pat a small amount of the cream into the skin using your ring finger.
- Avoid any contact of the cream with the conjunctival sac.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylyl Methicone, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diethyloamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Timonacic, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Superoxide Dismutase, Tin Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinus Ofﬁcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Helianthus Annuus (Sunﬂower) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here