- Instantly moisturises
- Hydrates & replenishes
- Innovative skincare
Innovative face and neck mask for instant skin revitalisation.
Dr Irena Eris have come up with the instant moisture mask to help towards visible improvement of skin parameters, increased hydration, improved elasticity and smoothing of the skin. It uses its vitamin bio-concentrate from blue algae combined with vitamin C to offer an immediate effect of hydration, illumination and regeneration.
Features of Dr Irena Eris instant moisture face & neck mask
- Packed with vegetable oil & hyaluronic acid
- Soothing skincare for face & neck
- Quick-acting injection of hydration
- Suitable for all skin types
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply a liberal amount of the mask onto the cleansed face and neck.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes until fully absorbed.
- Excessive amounts of unabsorbed mask can be removed with a moistened cotton swab.
- Recommended for use 2-3 times a week.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, C14-22 Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Isohexadecane, Paraffin, Parfum (Fragrance), C10-18 Triglycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Polysorbate 80, Tribehenin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae Extract, BHT, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No. 1), CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No. 5).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here