- Bold and vibrant
- Hydrates and nourishes lips
- 100% natural
Give your lips and complexion that tinted millennial pink look.
This high impact lip balm adds an edge to any makeup look, giving you a bold, vibrant and eye-catching finish. Taking the award-winning Dr PAWPAW's original formula and mixing it with hot pink colour pigments, Dr PAWPAW gives you a lip balm that not only nourishes, hydrates and softens your lips but also gives them a tinted bold and vibrant shade.
This balm can be applied to not only your lips but also to your cheeks for an extra added pop of colour to awaken your face. Dr. PAWPAW hot pink balm is vegan friendly, cruelty and gluten free and can be used on all skin tones and complexions.
Features of Dr. PAWPAW hot pink balm 25ml
- Gorgeous lip colour finish
- Uses the Dr pawpaw original formula
- Softens your lips for a juicy look
- Gluten free
- Revitalises your lips
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- All skin types
How to use
- Apply a liberal amount to your lips to give yourself a hot pink shade.
Petrolatum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (soybean) Oil, CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here