- Natural healing properties
- Fragrance free
- Enriched with anti-oxidants
A multipurpose soothing balm that can be used on your lips, skin, nails and cuticles.
Dr. PAWPAW's original multi-purpose balm has been specially formulated using fermented pawpaw from the Carica papaya and other natural ingredients. This handy sized wonder cream can be used as many different things including, a lip balm, brow smoother and shaper, skin soother, moisturiser for the skin, moisturiser for your nails and cuticles, eye primer, makeup finisher and primer.
Due to the natural healing properties of the pawpaw the Dr. PAWPAW original multi-purpose clear balm provides great relief from dry and irritated skin, dry cracked skin on your hands, heels and elbows. This healing balm has some great calming properties that are perfect for use on nappy rash, prickly heat, insect bites and stings whilst also making a great base for makeup.
Features of Dr. PAWPAW original clear balm 25ml
- Enriched with natural minerals
- Aids in repairing the skin
- Fast absorbing balm
- Cruelty free
- Restores moisture in the skin
- Contains Vitamins C and B
- Multi-purpose balm
- Dry and cracked skin
- Irritated skin
- Sensitive skin
How to use
- Apply a small amount to provide relief for dry, irritated skin, moisturise lips, nails, cuticles, dry cracked skin such as hands, heels and elbows.
Petrolatum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here