- Bespoke stackable duo pot
- 100% natural ingredients
- Leaves lips feeling loved
A duo pot to help keep your lips exfoliated and soft.
Using a bespoke design Dr. PAWPAW scrub and nourish is a stackable pot that gives you both a natural lip scrub and a replenishing lip balm. Inspired by innovative Korean beauty technology simply unscrew the top of the pot to use the lip-loving natural scrub and then unscrew the bottom of the pot to access the award-winning original balm from Dr. PAWPAW.
This clever duo pot is perfect for travel due to its small size and handy top and bottom compartments. Before using the Dr. PAWPAW original balm, you should use the lip scrub to remove any dry or dead skin that might be on your lips, then finish off with the original balm to hydrate and protect your lips.
Using the original formula from Dr. PAWPAW, this balm can be used for a variety of different uses, including as a: Lip balm, brow smoother and shaper, skin soother, moisturiser for the skin, moisturiser your nails and cuticles, eye primer, makeup finisher and primer.
Features of Dr. PAWPAW scrub and nourish 16g
- Petite pot for easy travel
- Super soft lips on-the-go
- Mango and coconut flavour
- Award-winning original balm
- Soothes and hydrates lips
- Can be used on your lips, skin and hair
- All skin types
How to use
- Scrub your lips with the natural lip scrub and remove any excess.
- Apply the original nourishing balm for super soft lips.
Ricinus Communis (castor) seed oil, hydroxystearic acid, candelilla Cera, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extrac, Glycine Soja.
Sucrose, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera, Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja, Aroma, Limonene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here