- Hydrates and nourishes sensitive skin
- Adds an iridescent shimmer effect
- Long-lasting results
This pearlescent shimmer balm is infused with papaya, olive oil, castor oil and aloe vera.
Dr. PAWPAW’s award-winning shimmer balm is a natural vegan balm packed with pawpaw (papaya fruit), aloe vera, castor oil and olive oil. Available in a handy 10ml tube, the environmentally friendly shimmer balm gives an instant dewy glow to lips and skin and is suitable for all skin types and tones, including sensitive skin.
Features of Dr. PAWPAW shimmer balm 10ml
- Subtle pearlescent effect
- Can relieve irritable skin
- Soothes sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin tones and types
- Protects and heals
- All ages and all skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Store at room temperature
How to use
- Use your finger or apply directly from the tube.
- Rub the balm into the chosen area.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officianlis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tin Oxide, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here