- Protection that lasts days
- Combats excessive perspiration
- Feel sweat free
Use this clinically proven anti-perspirant for the treatment of excessive perspiration.
The Driclor solution is specifically designed for treating excessive sweating. It forms a gel matrix in the sweat glands, which reduces and eventually stops sweating. The sweat is then reabsorbed by the body, and it is expelled normally. Driclor Solution should eliminate excessive sweating within a few weeks and patients should feel cool and dry. Driclor's anti-perspirant roll-on is suitable for all types of skin and for anyone who finds traditional anti-perspirants inadequate.
Features of Driclor antiperspirant roll on
- Clinically proven antiperspirant
- Considerable improvements after 1-2 weeks of use
- Easy to use
- Aluminium chloride hexahydrate which prevents sweating
- Excessive sweating
Warnings and cautions
- If you notice any side effect, speak to a doctor as soon as possible
- Please read the included leaflet carefully before using this product
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date which is printed on the bottle and carton after expiry
- Store upright in a cool place below 25 degrees celsius
How to use
- Always dry the affected areas thoroughly before applying (otherwise irritation may occur).
- Initially apply once daily, last thing at night. In the morning, wash off and do not reapply during the day.
- Continue to use your regular deodorant as normal. After 2 weeks, you should notice as considerable improvement.
- Once sweating stops during the day, you can reduce applications to twice a week or less.
Alcohol, Aluminium Chloride, Aqua.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here