- Non-drying and non-foaming formula
- Relieves and prevents dry skin
- Clinically proven to clean and moisturise
A mild, creamy formulation that can relieve dry and itchy skin.
If you have a dry skin condition such as eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis, then showering with regular soap can be difficult. Regular soaps tend to contain chemicals that damage skin cells, resulting in redness and irritation. E45 dermatological emollient wash cream is the perfect substitute for regular soap to avoid damaging dry, itchy skin further.
E45 dermatological emollient wash cream is clinically proven to clean and moisturise dry skin without changing normal PH levels. Its creamy formulation gently nourishes and hydrates your skin without drying it out. This soap is detergent and perfume free as well as being dermatological tested, so suitable for even the most sensitive of skin.
Features of E45 dermatological emollient wash cream 250ml
- Recommended by dermatologists
- Clinically proven
- Perfume and detergent free
- Soothes and protects
- Helps skin to retain its natural moisture
- Creamy texture
- Adults living with sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients or you suffer from severe and widespread redness, oozing or infected skin sores or if the affected area has suddenly become inflamed. If you suspect an allergic reaction stop using the product
- If symptoms persist or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Apply to wet skin, massage gently then rinse off.
- Gently pat the skin dry with a towel.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Poloxamer 407, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Acetic Acid, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here