- Quick absorption
- Omega-6 to support the integrity of the skin
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
A cream that provides targeted, triple action restoration of the skin's barrier.
E45 is a reliable cream that knows how to support your skin. This hydrating cream contains omega fatty acids which helps to repair the damaged barrier caused by skin conditions such as eczema and help keep it moisturised. Eczema is a common skin condition where patches of skin become itchy, inflamed and cracked.
This hydrating cream is perfume-free so you can be confident that it will not irritate your eczema further. By forming a protective barrier over your skin, E45 eczema repair cream traps in moisture allowing your skin to heal and be soothed from dry, itchy irritations.
Features of E45 eczema repair cream 200ml
- 24 hour moisturisation
- Perfume free
- Draws water into your skin
- Helps to reduce water loss
- Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated
- Those living with sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist or anything unusual happens
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Smooth E45 Eczema Repair liberally and frequently onto your skin, at least two to three times daily.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-8, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cera Alba, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Phosphate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polyquaternium-51.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here