- Reduces itching and irritation
- Re hydrates dry, damaged skin
- Suitable for scaling skin conditions
A dual action treatment for dry and itchy skin.
E45 itch relief cream is a non-greasy formula specially designed to soothe and hydrate skin affected by eczema, dermatitis, pruritus and more. These skin conditions are common and lead to dry, red and itchy patches of skin which are often uncomfortable and slow to heal.
E45 itch relief cream contains the anti-itch ingredient lauromacrogols which has the properties of a topical anaesthetic, meaning it can reduce itchy sensations on the skin. By reducing the urge to itch, E45 itch relief cream will encourage you scratch less thereby speeding up the healing process. This dual action cream will also deeply moisturise damaged skin, giving it a burst of hydration where it needs it most.
Features of E45 itch relief cream 100g
- Re hydrates dry, damaged skin
- Suitable for scaling conditions
- Active anti-itch ingredient
- Speeds up the healing process
- Dual action cream
- Adults and children
- Eczema, dermatitis and pruritus
Warnings and cautions
- Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients or you suffer from severe and widespread redness, oozing or infected skin sores or if the affected area has suddenly become inflamed. If you suspect an allergic reaction stop using the product
- If symptoms persist or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not use on the breasts immediately prior to breast feeding
- E45 itch relief cream is usually well tolerated; however, side effects may occur which can include a burning sensation, redness, itching or pus
How to use
- Check that the tube seal is intact before first use.
- Apply to the affected area twice a day.
Lauromacrogols 3.0%w/w (active ingredient), Urea 5.0%w/w (active Ingredient), Dimeticone, Phenyl Dimeticone, Liquid Paraffin,, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Palmitic Acid,, Octyldodecanol, Glycerol, Polysorbate,, Carbomer, Trometamol, Benzyl Alcohol, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here