- Secure and comfortable fit
- Lightweight and disposable
- Three layers protection
Lightweight 3-layer face mask.
A face mask consists of 3 layers: the top and bottom layers are made of spun-bonded polypropylene nonwoven fabric. The middle layer is made of polypropylene melt brown nonwoven fabric. Due to the ear loops, the mask is lightweight and secure while still providing a perfect fit for medical, dental, and similar uses.
Features of Three layer ear loop face mask
- Prevents particles entering the body through the nose or mouth
- Protects against dust and bacteria
- With pleated design, the SMS material is cool and breathable
- Low-profile, stretchy ear loops designed for comfort and fit
- The outer and inner layers are spunbond polypropylene, while the middle layer is meltblown polypropylene
- Size: 17cm x 9cm
- 50x masks pack
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Each mask is single use and should only be worn by one person
- Dispose of in a bin preferable with a lid
- One mask to be worn at a time
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to usePutting the mask on
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before putting on a mask.
- Check the mask for defects such as tears, marks or broken ear loops.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Pull the ear loops over your ears.
- Don't touch the mask once in position.
- Replace the mask with a new one if the mask gets soiled or damp.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and soap or rub your hands together thoroughly with alcohol-based hand sanitiser before removing the mask.
- Do not touch the front of mask. Remove using the ear loops.
- Discard the used mask immediately into a closed bin.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Please see the packaging for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here