- Water & sound protection
- Soft silicone earplugs
- Carry case included
Soft silicone, mouldable and reusable earplugs, reducing noise by 27 decibels (SNR 27 dB).
EarHub sleepwell soft silicone earplugs are designed to reduce harmful or irritating noise for a better night’s sleep. Re-mould for a perfect comfortable fit that can be used up to three times. These washable reusable earplugs can also protect your ears from water during swimming and water-sports. The travel case included keeps them safe when they are not in use.
Features of EarHub sleepwell premium soft silicone earplugs
- Reduces noise by 27 decibels (SNR 27 dB)
- Comfortable fit
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water
- Reduces harmful & irritating noises
- Washable & reusable (up to three times)
- 3 pairs
- 6 pairs
- Adults & children over 3 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Sleepwell earplugs are designed to sit in the ear covering only, do not push the plug into the ear canal
- Do not cut or break the earplug in half. If any part of the earplug separates during the removal into the ear canal, do not attempt to retrieve it as it could push the piece further into the canal. Visit your doctor for advice
- Do not use for scuba diving or for swimming at depths of more than 3 meters (10 feet)
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years. Though non-toxic, these earplugs are a choking hazard to young children
- Adult supervision is required for children over 3 years
How to use
- With clean, dry hands form the plug into the correct shape for your ear, taking care to avoid the plug being torn.
- Place the plug over the ear, pressing gently to cover the opening. The ear should be clean, dry and hair kept well away from the plug.
- The plug should cover the ear opening only and not be pushed into the ear canal as it can be difficult to remove should this happen.
- Always make sure your sleepwell earplugs are clean by using warm, soapy water, then rinse and leave to sit and dry naturally.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here