- Soft & comfy ear plugs
- Reduces harsh noise
- Easy to use
Put an end to ear pain with ear plugs from EarPlanes.
Air pressure changes can cause ear pain, so don't suffer and use the best ear protection equipment on board. The CeramX filter in these ear plugs from EarPlanes naturally filters and regulates air pressure in your ears, relieving discomfort, clogging, and popping. They're a must-have for your next trip and are essential for your carry-on bag.
Designed with soft hypoallergenic silicone, EarPlanes are safe, soft, and disposable. They are recommended by doctors and tested by U.S. Navy pilots.
Features of EarPlanes adult ear plugs
- Regulates air pressure
- Made of soft hypoallergenic silicone
- Relieves the discomfort, clogging & popping
- Allows you to travel comfortably
- With CeramX filter
- Tested by US navy pilots
- 1 x pair of earplugs
- Adult and children over 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Dust and moisture will reduce the effectiveness of the product after two flights
- Please do not press too hard on your ear
- Do not use dirty or damaged earplugs
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- Children can choke on it and should only use it under adult supervision
How to use
- Pinch your nose and blow to clear your ears before inserting.
- Insert the earplanes one hour before landing for best results.
- Remove after landing and when doors are opened in the cabin.
- The chronically ill may also insert earplanes BEFORE takeoff.
- When an airplane reaches its MAXIMUM height, the earplanes may be removed and reinserted one hour before landing.
- Put the ribbed end in and twist until snug.
Soft, hypoallergenic latex free silicone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here