- For face & body
- Richly moisturising soap
- Made from 99.5% naturally derived ingredients
An exciting black soap, richly moisturising with charcoal, grapeseed oil and a blend of anti bacterial tea tree essential oil.
Charcoal is one of those wonder ingredients which helps reduce excessive oil from oily skin. Known as a natural acne alternative treatment, it’s also great on sensitive and irritated skin, ideal for all skin types.
Features of Eco Warrior charcoal & tea tree clear skin bar
- Enriched with charcoal & tea tree oil
- Alternative acne treatment
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan friendly & cruelty-free
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Lather soap into wet hands, and massage over face and neck before rinsing with warm water.
Sodium Palmate* (derived from sustainable Palm Oil), Sodium Palm Kernelate* (derived from sustainable Palm Kernel Oil), Aqua (water), Glycerin* (derived from sustainable Palm Oil), Parfum (a blend made from pure essential oils including tea tree, lavender and sweet birch), Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Charcoal, Sodium Citrate (sodium salt derived from citric acid), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (naturally derived preservative to aid stability), Linalool**, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride (salt).
*made from 100% RSPO certified sustainable Palm Oil and Palm Kernel Oil
**allergen – naturally occurring within the essential oils
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here