- Contains keratin
- Increases the hair’s elasticity
- Caffeine stimulates the hair
Adds moisture, strengthens hair and contains structural keratin.
Eight Triple Eight arnica conditioner contains caffeine that can stimulate hair. It also contains keratin, which is one of hair’s key structural components. The arnica conditioner can combat dandruff and itchiness, prevent tangles and help repair damaged hair, leaving it with a natural shine. For best results, wash your hair first with Eight Triple Eight arnica shampoo.
Features of Eight Triple Eight arnica conditioner
- Conditioner with arnica and caffeine
- Leaves your hair feeling soft and hydrated
- Contains arnica montana flower extract
- For all hair types
- Dermatologically tested
- 1 litre
- All hair types
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the eyes
- If you do accidentally get this product in your eyes, wash with plenty of water
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply to hair generously after shampooing.
- Leave for 3-5 mins, then rinse well.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here