- Formulated for all hair types
- Restores dry and damaged hair
- Leaves hair shiny and smooth
Nourishes your scalp and hair resulting in a healthy shine.
EightTripleEight coconut milk shampoo contains all the essential nutrients that your hair needs to stay healthy and shiny. Coconut milk is well known for helping to leave your hair silky and smooth and more manageable.
Coconut milk helps to nourish your scalp and hair, the shampoo is enriched with fatty acids, proteins and vitamins which all help to nourish deep in your roots. Coconut milk is known to help to restore dry, damaged and brittle hair while also helping with split ends. For best results it is recommended to use this shampoo with EightTripleEight coconut milk conditioner.
Features of EightTripleEight coconut milk shampoo 1L
- Nourishes your scalp, roots and hair
- Enriched formula that is paraben free
- Coconut milk restores dry and damaged hair
- Helps with split ends
- Use with EightTripleEight coconut milk conditioner 1L
- 1 x litre of EightTripleEight coconut milk shampoo
- All hair types
Warnings and cautions
- If you get the product in your eyes, immediately rinse with clean warm water.
How to use
- Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse well.
- Repeat if necessary.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide DEA, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here