- Helps to support sport injuries
- Reliably strong
- Flexible movement
A strong adhesive tape that can be used to support bandages and hold injuries in place.
The Elastoplastic elastic fabric roll is a strong adhesive tape that stays in place no matter the movement. The tape can be used on its own to strap sprained joints or muscles in place after an injury, or it can be used to wrap up a bandage.
Simply cut the tape into whatever length you need and wrap the affected area. You'll find the fabric moves easily and stretches but does not break, meaning you'll receive long-lasting support all day long.
Features of Elastoplast elastic fabric roll plaster 2.5cm x 3m
- Helps prevent and support strain injuries
- Fabric weave stretches with every movement
- Extra sticky
- Reliably strong
- Longer lasting sticking power
- 2.5cm x 3m (unstretched)
- Adults and children
- Sports injuries
Warnings and cautions
- To avoid circulation problems, do not apply tape too tightly
- If sprain or strain is severe, seek medical advice
- Product contains latex which may cause an allergic reaction
- Do not use directly onto skin if skin is sensitive to adhesive tape
- Store in a cool dry place
- Children must be supervised
How to use
- Cut to the length you need.
- Ensure affected area is clean and dry.
- Carefully wrap tape following advice suitable for your injury.
Ethyl Alcohol, Aqua, Aluminium Chloride, Aluminium Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Alcloxa, Dimethicone Copolyol, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here