- Helps to reduce scarring
- Waterproof & breathable design
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Sensitive wound protection in light, medium and dark shades.
the Elastoplast fast healing plasters have been designed to help speed up the healing process up to 2 times compared to normal dry plasters. These unique fast healing plaster are suitable for covering all types of smaller wounds and for optimal use should be worn for several days.
With a waterproof design, Elastoplast fast healing plasters use a breathable material that helps to protect your wound from external influences as well as a skin friendly polyurethane material which does not stick to the wound.
These plasters selectively absorbs wound fluid while keeping the wound moist, thus accelerating healing and reducing the risk of scarring. Research shows that moist wound healing can help heal wounds 2 quicker than allowing a wound to dry out.
Features of Elastoplast fast healing plasters 8 pack
- strong adhesion ensures that the plaster stays in place for several days
- Helps your wound to heal 2x faster
- Light and breathable material
- Protects your wound from external influences
- 8 pack
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Only use as intended
How to use
- Always cleanse your wound before applying these plasters.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here