- Extra long for extra hold
- Strong Adhesion
- Durable and breathable fabric
Suitable for covering all types of smaller wounds on fingers.
These Elastoplast finger strip plasters have a lengthy strip for a better hold. They are useful for covering a variety of smaller wounds on fingers. It has a breathable fabric that feels comfortable against the skin. The strip wraps around the wound twice for better hold. It has an exceptional sticking power. The material is flexible and conforms to the skin's movements, while the non-stick wound pad protects the wound and cushions it. Its strong adhesiveness ensures that the plaster stays in place.
Features of Elastoplast® finger strips 16 extra long strips
- Wraps around the finger twice for extra hold
- Breathable fabric which stretches with your skin
- Exceptional sticking power for extra reliability
- Size: 16 - 120 x 19 mm
- 16x strips
- Minor wounds such as scratches, cuts and grazes
Warnings and cautions
- Replace with a fresh plaster as necessary, at least once a day
- If the wound continues to bleed or becomes swollen, reddened or painful, seek medical advice
- Always wash hands before and after treating a wound
- Keep it out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Clean the wound and gently dry the skin.
- Apply the plaster without stretching and press down edges firmly.
- If the wound continues to bleed or becomes swollen, reddened or painful, seek medical advice.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here