- Helps to makes scars flatter, softer and lighter
- Suitable for new and old scars
- First results noticeable after 3 to 4 weeks
Unique transparent scar reduction patches.
The Elastoplast scar reducer plaster 5 pack are a unique transparent, self-adhesive patch made of polyurethane that is designed to build a semi-occlusive barrier which improves hydration of the scar tissue. These plasters also increases temperature in the scar tissue which helps to activate your skin’s own regeneration process and supports the remodelling of the scar helping the scars to become flatter, lighter and softer.
Features of Elastoplast scar reducer patches 21 pack
- Discreet transparent patch
- Flexible and breathable material for extra comfort
- Easy-to-use, can be cut to size
- Very skin-friendly
- 21 patch
- New and old scars
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Only use as intended
How to use
- Remove the protective paper from the adhesive side of the patch. Apply the patch on clean and dry skin, making sure that the scar is completely covered.
- If the scar cannot be completely covered, several patches can be applied next to each other. For smaller scars, patches can be cut to the desired size.
- Wear for a minimum of 12h a day and change the patch daily.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here