- Can be cut to size for different size wounds
- Distract and delight your little one with cute animal designs
- Extra skin friendly
Friendly character designed children's plasters for sensitive skin.
The Elastoplast sensitive kids plasters have been designed especially for children with extremely skin friendly materials that are perfect for smaller wounds. Designed with fun looking characters, these plasters are made from a comfortable material is hypoallergenic and flexible, while the non-stick wound pad protects and cushions the wound. Secure and skin friendly adhesion ensures that the plaster stays in place but is still painless to remove.
Features of Elastoplast sensitive kids plasters 1m x 6cm
- Painless to remove
- Blocks 99% of dirt and bacteria
- Soft and breathable material
- Easy-to-use, can be cut to size
- Very skin-friendly
- 1m x 6cm
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only
- Only use as intended
How to use
- Always cleanse wound before applying these plasters.
- Cut to desired length and apply.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here