- Builds a breathable protective film
- Free from fragrances
- Suitable for the whole family
Aids in the skins natural healing process.
Elastoplast wound healing ointment supports the healing of minor superficial wounds such as cuts and abrasions, scratches, 1st degree and smaller 2nd degree burns. It is ideal for use on dry, damaged, irritated and sensitive skin. Also suitable for use on babies and young children.
Features of Elastoplast wound healing ointment
- Prevents the wound from drying out
- Promotes the natural healing process of the skin
- Free of colorants and preservatives
- Adults, children and babies
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
How to use
- Cleanse: Cleansing the wound from dirt and bacteria is an essential first step to enable optimal healing. To prevent wound infections, spray Elastoplast wound spray from a distance of approximately 10cm onto the entire wound area. Repeat if necessary, then gently pat dry the area around the wound.
- Protect: It’s important to protect the wound from external influences like dirt and bacteria to enable undisturbed healing. Cover your wound with an Elastoplast plaster or sterile wound dressing that best suits your needs. Change the plaster or dressing daily unless you’ve been recommended to do otherwise by your doctor.
- Heal: Help your wound heal safely, quickly and with a lower risk of scarring. Apply Elastoplast wound healing ointment regularly until your wound has healed completely. Carefully apply a thin film one to two times per day. Make sure the opening of the tube does not get in contact with your wound. Repeat regularly until the healing is completed. The Elastoplast wound healing ointment can be used on open minor superficial wounds and at any stage of the healing process. If necessary, cover the wound with a plaster, dressing or compress.
White Petrolatum, Thin Paraffin Oil, Ceresin Wax, Glycerin, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here